Monday, February 17, 2014

You've Got Mail Project


Hello! Hope you had a great weekend, whether it was celebrating Valentine's with the ones you love, watching the Olympics, or just relaxing. I had a little of each this weekend. Here's a pic I posted on Instagram of a little Valentine's project I made. The white tin mailbox and cute Valentine's heart-shaped lights are from Target. I used a gold Sharpie for the words. The wooden pins are from Cabin and Cub and Fox and Fancy that I got from past Got Craft? events. How cute are those? I wrote a little note for each envelope and placed them inside the mailbox. You can get the love card in my shop here. Even though this was a project I did for Valentine's I think it might be something I would do for any other special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment