Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Quick Recap...

It's been a little while since the last post. Here's a quick recap in pictures of what's happened over the past few weeks in work and in life!


It was Got Craft? weekend April 27-28th. It was a busy week leading up to the event and plenty of prep work, but it was so worth it in the end! I was incredibly happy and honoured to be a part of Poppytalk's Got Craft blog post on scenes from the event.


I got to debut my new City Notecards, which were just ready at the printers the day before.


I was also fortunate to get the end table, so thought I would make a little note to passer-byers (is that even a word?) with a "hi" :)


It wouldn't have been the same without Simple Soap. Other than being able to share a table with my good friends, it was great to be smelling yummy soap all day! I just can't get enough of their Oatmeal Honey bar.


I took the following Monday off and enjoyed a beautiful, albeit very windy, afternoon walking around Stanley Park. Capped the day off with a coffee + reading session at JJBean :)



The weather continued to be summer-like this past weekend, so we took hike up to Quarry Rock in Deep Cove. This picture doesn't do the view justice, but believe me when I say, it was gorgeous up there!

...And that caps off the past few weeks. I'm actually surprised I don't have any food pics to show you! Guess I've been a little too busy eating to take pics! xo, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment